свети минаПравославни икониIt’s been 3 days now I am here. Travelling here was a bit chaotic, with 2 of my flights late I was madly running in every airport to catch my planes. The trip from mumbai to pune was fun, everybody was trying to rip me off. Some suceed to some extend (I paid a bottle of water 5 times the normal price, but lesson learned now). I am staying at the EnTrip Mansion. Thanks to Anthony and Nick from enTrip for introducing me to India.
Some quick & raw impressions from an India first-timer :
- It smells different, very different.
- It’s overcrowded and overwhelming.
- Pune is awfully polluted : I still can’t believe it, I can barely breathe while in the rickshaw.
- Traffic is as bad as expected. dangerous but fun.
- Cultural differences are bigger than I expected.
- English isn’t spoken by most of the locals
- Education is really a problem